A sari is an integral Part of the wardrobe a Indian girls and each woman looks for great saree blouse designs to go together with her sari. It is just about the only unstitched piece of cloth in the world that can be worn in so many unique ways. A sari is 6 metres long and covers entire body using its drape but it still makes a girl look so stunning and feminine.
A blouse and a Petticoat are an essential component of the practice of draping a sari perfectly and some folks go as far to say that the cut, design and appearance of a blouse can make or break a sari. Therefore, it is extremely important that you put on a excellent blouse together with your gorgeous sari. Here are 7 most popular saree blouse designs:
- Chinese collar: should You desire a formal look to choose your own sari, blouse with Chinese collars are likely your best choice. Not only they give a professional appeal to the appearance, but they also look great on everybody, regardless of what your age or body shape.
- Knot tied in front: this is one sexy blouse. To imagine this appearance, you may need to return to the days when Dimple wore them at the hit Bollywood film Bobbie and made these basic knots feminine and sexy. Again, this blouse suits women of everybody contour. Just bear in mind the occasion you will be wearing them. Wear these saree blouse designs to the events where you wish to feel and look feminine and Diva.
- Strings in the back: This is still another traditional blouse design. When in doubt, you could always depend on this blouse layout to give a feminine allure to your look. In this design, back is mainly left bare, except the series joining the shoulder straps or the strings. It all depends upon how you want it.
- A backless with Three quarter sleeves: this blouse layout is a great choice when you need to look classy with only a hint of sexiness. This blouse looks elegant and very conservative in from due to its three quarter sleeves and the backless back of the blouse adds that much needed womanly charm to the entire look.
- Cholis with various cuts: this is one of the most popular cuts available. Favored by many actors of the cinema world, this blouse design was copied by many girls throughout the country. These kinds of blouse were originally worn with Rajasthan girls. But because of its allure, intriguing cuts and eye catching color and embroidery work, these cholis were a hit among masses. You can use these cholis to events like festival parties etc.
- Sweetheart neckline: This neckline is not only well known in designer readymade blouse, but also in a variety of tops and evening dresses. Due to its cute cut and design that add a feminine charm to every outfit, no wonder it is universally popular neckline. If you are seeking something sober, feminine and sweet, this is the blouse layout to go for.